2016 Results - click here Awards 2016
email firstname.lastname@example.org for futher details
- Supreme Champion & winner of the Smiths Surveyors Perpetual Cup -
- Best front garden, - Sunnylodge, Culver Street,
- best courtyard or frontage without a garden - Stokes Mews ( courtyard)
- best commercial premises - Red Lion
- best youth effort - Rainbows, Community Centre
- best public/community effort -SPECIAL AWARD
Lynn Ashton and
Veg Out Zone (as a whole)
Chris Comer & all helpers
- best environmental effort - 1 Vauxhall
‘Your very good health’
If you wish to contact Newent In Bloom: Lynn Ashton email@example.com.
The Veg-Out Zone – Newent Community Garden. Situated behind The Computer Shop and Reflections in Broad St. It is accessed by the path between URC and The Computer Shop. Run by Volunteers, the garden aims to teach people how to grow vegetables and fruit, learn about & respect wildlife, to share produce and gain skills for life.
Groups of all ages from childminders to pensioners each share raised beds. Working parties meet in the garden for projects like seating and fencing. News and jobs to be done are posted on the noticeboard near the garden entrance.
If you would like to know more, please contact Chris Comer – Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org